Using Real-Time Insights to Understand the Digital Life of Telco Subscribers, Fulfill Unmet Needs, and Realize Revenue Growth Opportunities
The CMO Council has undertaken numerous studies that reveal the majority of CMOs are more focused on pre-sales cultivation, conversion and customer acquisition, rather than realizing a better return from existing relationships that can be more effectively monetized, scaled, and strengthened to reduce churn, defection and detraction.
In this regard, the CMO Council views customer value creation as all the elements that go into uplifting the customer experience and engendering a higher level of customer satisfaction, retention, repeat purchase and positive word-of-mouth. The CMO Council considers customer revenue optimization as those strategies, practices, techniques, data analytics, and insights that advance the profitability, return, value and longevity of customer relationships.
The scope of this program includes:
- Definition of the architecture and model for chief marketers and their internal ecosystem (other stakeholders) to generate greater customer value
- The types and importance of different data sources & analytics for customer value management and improvement
- The business drivers and business objective KPIs for customer value management and improvement activities
- Best practice profiles and reference cases across different industries
Through a quantitative audit and deep-dive interviews with senior marketing leaders in the telecommunications industry, this program will explore how marketers can do more with their data and make better use of real-time insights, personalization, AI technologies, machine learning, cloud services and computing at the edge.
Some of the key topics we will uncover in this research initiative include:
- How marketers are centralizing and putting today’s deluge of data to work, as well as finding new ways to extract value from multiplying sources of insight (IoT, MarTech apps, third-party APIs) and unstructured content (both inside and outside the enterprise)
- Issues of data availability, accessibility, quality, timeliness, dependency, disorder, drag, delay and dysfunction
- The competitive imperative to leverage real-time, refined data for revenue growth, customer gratification and trusted decision support
- Helping functional business leaders review, value and prioritize data assets; gives them a self-assessment tool to identify most relevant sources of data, and determine what types, sources, formats, and interfaces would boost marketing and business performance
- Gaps and deficiencies in the data value chain as it results to customer journey, path to purchase, lifetime value, and end-to-end experience
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, the company has established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud computing. Huawei’s ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. With more than 170,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
- Customer Experience
- Customer Journey